Look no further for Motorcycle Insurance than Lifelong! We’ll find you the best Motorcycle Insurance rates around.
Motorcycle Insurance and Customization
There is nothing like the feeling of riding a motorcycle when the weather is great. Sun is shining and the wind just flowing. Is your motorcycle protected to ensure it is ready to go when that perfect day comes along?
Motorcycle insurance is not the same as your standard Auto Insurance but getting the right coverage is critical to helping you in the event of a loss. The first and most important aspect of insurance is the property coverage. Standard coverage will provide limits based on Nada or Kelley Blue Book but in our experience, that is not enough. Most motorcycle enthusiasts spend time and money customizing their bikes which can quickly increase its value significantly. A knowledgeable insurance agent should be trained to help you get the right insurance for your needs.
Did you also know there are several key ways to save money on your insurance?
This includes tips like:
- Taking a Motorcycle driver safety course.
- Having the motorcycle endorsement on your license. Of course, this is also required by law.
- Homeowners discount – Being a home owner can save you money
- Good driver discount – If you have a good record and no accidents, you can save tons.
- Install Lowjack – We all know how easy Motorcycles can be stolen, project your bike with Lowjack and get additional savings.
- Pay in full – Motorcycle insurance is typically pretty low, save even more by paying in full.
- Pay on time – You can save money in your second year by paying the first year on time.
- Join a club!! – Not only is joining a club fun and rewarding, it can save you money on your policy.
Lifelong Insurance is committed to helping you insure your treasures no matter how big or how small. Give one of our agents a call today to see how much you can save while getting the proper insurance you need today!
If you choose to buy liability insurance to comply with the law, your policy must have the following minimum limits:
- $30,000 for each injured person.
- $60,000 for injuries per incident.
- $25,000 for property damage.
Motorbike Insurance vs Finance Not compromising on the bike might mean you’ll be compromising on motorbike insurance. “I’m buying a motorbike but I refuse to pay for full coverage insurance because I’ll be [...]