Call your Insurance Broker, Then Your Mother!August 23, 2016
Withstand Adversarial Times with Business Life InsuranceOctober 5, 2016
Car Accidents are dreadful.
From paint scratches to fender bender, T-bones to totals, no one ever wants get into car accidents or experience feeling helplessly out of control. Luckily, we’re here to alleviate some of your fears. If you find yourself in a car accident, Lifelong has you covered. Here’s what to do if and when you get into a car accident…
- Don’t freak out…too much. Take deep breaths and stay calm.
- Check for injuries and call an ambulance if in doubt.
- Move vehicles if minor damage and alert oncoming traffic to danger through hazard lights or traffic cones.
- Call the police regardless of the intensity of the accident.
- Exchange license and insurance information with the other victims and wait for assistance.
- Contact Lifelong Insurance Agency…we’ll cover you 🙂